04/12/2011

Todays Outfit - Cosy Cardi :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hi all!
I've bought this cardigan at Zara last saturday!
It looks the same as this cardigan from Vanilia that I really like, but the one I wear from Zara Knit collection is 30 euro's instead of 130 euro's :)
The shoes I wear are actually from my mum,we always wear each other's clothes :)
Have a nice evening!
xxx
  • Shoes : Fred (normal price 160-)
  • Jeans : Levi's curved ID (99-)
  • Shirt : ? (Old)
  • Cardigan : Zara (30-)
  • Watch : Ice Watch (89-)

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL SHOES.
    KISSES
    FRAN

    SHOWROOMDEGARDE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit! (:

    Liefs Manon

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooeeh I love the cardi & the booties! xoxo Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah de schoenen zijn heel mooi!

    liefs Mireille

    ReplyDelete
  5. mooi! leuke schoenen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel leuke schoenen!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Really thanks for your comment! , I appreciate it very much :D